Territorial Army Officer Recruitment 2021 Notification to join as Civilians and Ex-Servicemen at Indian Army. Check below latest information for exam schedule, pay-scale, selection procedure, exam centers, qualification details. Interested and eligible candidates requested to visit official website to do registration.
Territorial Army Officer Recruitment
Exam name: Territorial Army Officers
Conducted by : Territorial Army
Name of posts : Territorial Army – Non-Departmental for Civilians and Ex-Servicemen
Exam category: Graduation
Exam level : National
Exam stages : Civilians: Screening (Written exam and interview), SSB, Medical Board for final selection
Ex-Servicemen: Interview only
Exam duration : for Civilians: Two hours
Exam type: for Civilians: Objective-type
Official website: jointerritorialarmy.gov.in
Territorial Army Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check below the eligibility criteria for the jobs as Territorial Army Civilians and Ex-Servicemen posts.
Territorial Army Eligibility Criteria for Civilians
- Nationality: Candidates must be citizens of India.
- Age Limits: The age of candidates should be between 18 and 42 years on the date of application.
- Educational Qualifications: Must have completed graduation from a recognized university
- Physical Standards: Candidates must be physically and medically fit in all respects.
- Employment status: Gainfully employed
Territorial Army Eligibility Criteria for Ex-Servicemen
- Only Ex-Service Officer can apply who are in the age group of 18 to 42 years can apply. Candidates must be a graduate and physically and mentally fit
- Serving member of the Regular Army/ Navy/ Air Force/ Police/ GREF/ Para Military and other forces are not eligible
Territorial Army Exam Centers : The written exam for Civilian is expected to be conducted in the following cities: Jaipur, Pune-MH, Bengaluru-KT, Hyderabad-TL, Nagpur-MH, Kolkata-WB, Siliguri-WB, Guwahati-AS, Dimapur-NG, Chandigarh, Jalandhar, Shimla, Hisar, Lucknow, Patna-BHH, Udhampur and Srinagar
Territorial Army Salary & Career Growth
The Commission is granted in the rank of Lieutenant. Pay, allowances and privileges are the same as regular army officers
|Rank||Level||Pay Matrix (In Rs)||Military Service Pay (In Rs)|
|Lieutenant||Level 10||56,100 -1,77,500||15,500|
|Major||Level 11||6,94,00 – 2,07,200||15,500|
|Lt Colonel||Level 12A||1,21,200 – 2,12400||15,500|
|Colonel||Level 13||1,30,600- 2,15,900||15,500|
Territorial Army 2021 Dates (Tentative)
Candidates can check below the tentative Territorial Army dates related to the Recruitment Notification.
|Events||Dates (For 2020)||Salient Features|
|Notification||05-May-2021||Given notification will be made available in PDF form. |
Notification comprises all details related to the exam.
|Application form||05-May to 04-June||The application form will be available online only|
|Date of written exam||11-July-2021||The exam will be conducted offline across 17 cities. |
Exam will be objective type OMR based.