Overview: Recently Rajasthan Vidyut Vibhag Shared latest Recruitment for 2370 vacancy list for multiple post like Officer, Accountant, Assistant etc. RRVUN Limited has been entrusted with the job of development of power projects under state sector, in the state along with operation and maintenance of state-owned power stations by un-bundling the erstwhile RSEB. The Govt. of RJ continued the RVUNL under the company Act 1956 on 19 July 2000. The nigam is playing lead role in giving high priority to the power generation and manifold and rapid development of the state. Current chairman and managing director is Shri P. Ramesh. below is details about vacancy, exam, qualification, how to apply details.
Rajasthan Vidyut Vibhag Noukri – Officer, Accountant, Assistant
Work Location: Rajasthan, India
Vacancy Details : Total 2370 Posts, Refer below for post name.
Education Qualification :
- Assistant Personal Officer : To apply Assistant Personal Officer post candidate must hold a Graduation Degree from any recognized University established Personnel by law in India or equivalent, along with: Masters Degree in Social-Work / MBA or Post Graduate Degree in Personnel Management/ Human Resource Management (or Development)/ Industrial Relations of minimum 2 years’ duration from a recognized University established by Law in India, or equivalent [It includes 2 years’ P.G. Diploma in BM-( Business Management) declared equivalent to MBA OR A Post Graduate Diploma in Labour Laws/ Labour Welfare & Personnel Management/ Human Resource Management (Development also ok) / Industrial Relations from a recognized University established by law III India / equivalent.
- Junior Legal Officer : To apply Junior Legal Officer post candidate have Law Graduate from a recognized University established by law in India or equivalent with three (3) years’ course of Proficiency (Professional) Degree.
- Junior Accountant : To apply Junior Accountant vacancy applicant must hold a Graduation Degree in Commerce or Business Administration from any recognized University established by law in India; or The candidate must be possessing “0” or Higher Level Certificate Course conducted by DOEACC under control of the Department of Electronics, Government of India also many other- refer notification for all details.
- Stenographer: To apply Stenographer post. 1. Applicants must have a Graduation Degree from any recognized University established by law in India or equivalents. And 2. The candidate must be possessing “0” or Higher Level Certificate Course conducted by DOEACC under control of the Department of Electronics.
- Junior Assistant/ Commercial Assistant-II : Candidate must have passed Senior Secondary Examination from a recognized Board or its equivalent examination. AND The candidate must be possessing “0” or Higher Level Certificate Course conducted by DOEACC under control of the Department of Electronics, and for other relevant approved qualification refer notification
Age Requirement :
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
How to Apply Rajasthan Vidyut Vibhag Recruitment 2021
- Mode of Apply of Rajasthan Vidyut Vibhag Sarkari Bharti: Online
- Selection Process of Bijli Vibhag Recruitment: Online Test/Exam
Submit Online Application
How to Apply : Eligible and interested candidate need to submit full application on official website at https://energy.rajasthan.gov.in before last date of registration. also submit required documents.
- Name of Board/Organization: Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited (RRVUNL) Recruitment 2021
- Notification Release Date: 02-06-2021
- Starting Date of Online Form: 07-06-2021
- Last Date of Online Form: 21-06-2021
Important Links :
- Download Notification: get it here
- Apply Online: https://energy.rajasthan.gov.in