National Board of Examinations – NBE Junior/senior Assistant Latest vacancy details, educational qualification, eligibility criteria, pay scale, salary and How to apply, check below details to get submit online application for NBE Recruitment 2021
NBE Recruitment – Junior Assistant, Senior Assistant & Junior Accountant
- Not. No : 21005/RECT/2020
- Job Location : New Delhi, India
National Board of Examinations(NBE) Junior Assistant Vacancy list
|Post Name||No Of Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|Junior Assistant||30||Level – 2|
|Senior Assistant||08||Level – 7|
|Junior Accountant||04||Level – 4|
Category wise vacancy list
Eligibility Criteria of NBE Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Junior Assistant: Applicant have passed Senior Secondary Examination from a recognized Board and Proficiency in use of Computers and Basic Software packages such as Windows/Network Operating System/LAN Architecture.
- Senior Assistant: To apply Senior Assistant Post, candidate have degree from recognized University/Board.
- Junior Accountant: Bachelor Degree with Math’s or Statics or a Degree in Commerce from a recognize University.
Age Limit: 18 to 27 years
NBE Recruitment Selection Process : Selection will be based on Computer Based Test (CBT) & Computer Knowledge/Skill Test.
How to Apply NBE Assistant Vacancy ?
Eligible and interested candidates can submit online application from official website at https://natboard.edu.in/vacancy.php before last date of submission.
Important Links :
- Notification Links : Get it Here
- Submit Application : https://natboard.edu.in/vacancy.php
Important Dates to Apply :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 15 July 2021
- Last Date for Registration of Online Application : 14 August 2021
- CBT Exam Schedule : 20 September 2021