West Bengal Police SI Recruitment 2019-20: Fill online application form for WP Police SI Bharti 2019-2020 and check vacancy details for sub inspector post. The West Bengal police department is a State law enforcement force for the State of West Bengal with the responsibility to maintain law and order over the various regions within the jurisdiction of West Bengal.
Every year there are recruitment that are held to select candidates to fill up the vacancies that are available for different ranks within the West Bengal police department. Among these ranks generally there are recruitment that are held for the ranks of Sub Inspector over various regions of the state of West Bengal.
The candidates who are eager to apply for the West Bengal Sub Inspector (SI) recruitment that are going to be held soon will need the entire attributes of the recruitment and for which the information are vital.
There will be number of vacancies and in order to fill up these vacant position the recruitment and candidates must be aware of these recruitment including those important procedure which will determine the selection of aspirants.
Thus candidates who have queries regarding the West Bengal police SI recruitment are advised with assurance to go through this article as there are various information that will help the candidates to get over these queries.
Over various sections of this article there will be details regarding each aspect of the recruitment and will provide the candidates with complete necessities. Get the West Bengal Police SI Bharti 2019 related all notification here.
- 1 West Bengal Police SI Notification 2019 :
- 2 West Bengal Police SI Vacancy 2019 :
- 3 West Bengal Police SI Eligibility Criteria :
- 4 West Bengal Police SI Selection Procedure :
- 5 West Bengal Police SI Online Application Form 2019 :
- 6 West Bengal Police SI Exam Pattern 2019 :
- 7 West Bengal Police SI Admit Card 2019 :
- 8 West Bengal Police SI Result 2019 :
- 9 West Bengal Police SI Cut Off 2019 :
West Bengal Police SI Notification 2019 :
West Bengal Police Department will release soon WB Police SI Notification 2019 for all the eligible candidates. The candidates must look out for the notification which will be released months prior to the recruitment which will be available on the official website of the recruiting organization.
These notifications provides the individuals with necessary information regarding the schedule of the recruitment including various aspects regarding the recruitment.
Therefore the candidates are advised not to miss out on the official notification which will be released soon.
West Bengal Police SI Vacancy 2019 :
There will be number of vacant position within the West Bengal police in the rank of an Sub Inspector (SI) and for which the recruitment are held. Once board release West Bengal Police SI Vacancy 2019 notification then we will update here vacancy details.
However these vacancies are limited in number thus only the best individual will be able to occupy one of these vacancies which will be allotted for each category or caste of the candidates which will determine the total number of candidates to be inducted into the force.
West Bengal Police SI Eligibility Criteria :
All candidates who want to apply for this job post need to check their wb police si eligibility criteria, age limit, educational qualification related all details. During the recruitment of the individuals the most basic attributes of the recruitment are the eligibility of the candidates which will be evaluated by the respective recruiting organization.
Similarly in case of recruitment of individuals for the rank of an Sub Inspector (SI) of West Bengal police department there are various factors which are considered to review the eligibility of the candidates.
Therefore the candidates before they apply for the West Bengal police SI recruitment they must read the complete requisites set as the eligibility for the rank and to participate in the recruitment.
Age Limit:- To apply for the recruitment the candidate must be between the age of 20 years to 27 years as per the age limit criteria. According to the rule there will be age relaxation scheme that will be implied and provided to the candidates depending upon their categories and caste.
Educational Qualification:- Individuals with a Graduation or Degree from a recognized university are eligible to apply for the West Bengal SI recruitment.
Nationality:- The individual must be an Indian Citizen.
Physical Standards:- The physical standards are an integral attributes which are considered to be under the eligibility criteria. Therefore the candidates must possess the following physical attributes are per the requirement to qualify under the physical standard criteria such as:-
- Chest :-
- Weight :-
NOTE:- Candidates hailing form hilly regions will be offered some relaxation in terms of the physical standards by the recruiting organization for which the chart has been provided below.
West Bengal Police SI Selection Procedure :
The candidates who get selected based on their application form and are issued with the admit cards will then need to undergo the selection procedure which is comprised of various stages.
According to the rules the candidates must pass each stage to be selected further as the selection procedure proceeds on with the stages that are to be followed.
Therefore those candidates selected for the selection procedure will then appear the following stages which will determine their selection and finally their recruitment.
- Preliminary Exam
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Mains Exam
- Personal Interview
West Bengal Police SI Online Application Form 2019 :
Since the candidates must complete their application form and submit it within or on the last date of submission, however the candidates must follow the official instruction in order to complete and to ensure that their application form is accepted.
Therefore to fill up the application form the following steps will be required:-
- Candidates have to visit the official website of West Bengal police “www.policewb.gov.in”
- On the homepage look for the Recruitment notification.
- Now click on Recruitment & select the desired post
- Aspirants must read the notification carefully
- Now click on “ Apply Online Or Application Form ”
- Candidates must Select the desired post & then click on Apply Online
- Fill all the correct information in proper order.
- Attach the required documents, photo and signature along with the application form.
- Now Click on the Submit option.
- Finally print out a copy of the online application form for future use.
The candidates will need to pay a certain amount of fees for the application form and the processing fee and which will be charged according to the category and caste of the candidates.
Therefore the total amount that is to be paid by the candidates has been mentioned below:-
- For ST/SC Candidates:- Rs.20.
- For General/Other Candidates:- Rs.270.
West Bengal Police SI Exam Pattern 2019 :
Prelims Exam:- According to the selection procedure conventions the candidates will appear the preliminary stage exam which is the initial phase of the selection procedure and the aspirants must be able to pass this stage in order to proceed further on tho the following stages of the recruitment.
The preliminary exam will be conducted based upon the following patterns mentioned below:-
- The preliminary exam will be conducted online as Computer Based Test (CBT) or OMR paper sets.
- The exam will consist of Objective type or Multiple Choice Question (MCQ).
- There will be a total of 100 questions.
- The total marks for the exam is 200 marks.
- General Knowledge & Current Affairs, English, Elementary Mathematics, Reasoning, Bengali/Nepali Language are the subjects selected for the preliminary stage.
- Time duration for the exam is 1 hour 30 minutes.
- Candidates must pass the stage to be selected for the next round.
Physical Efficiency Test (PET):- Now those candidates who are able to qualify through the preliminary exam will then have to undergo the physical test which will review their physical capabilities and the fitness.
During the PET the individual will have to complete specific task within the time allotted for the task by the recruiting organization in order to pass the test which is comprised of the following:-
- 800 meters long run within 3 minutes for male candidates.
- 400 meters long run within 2 minutes for female candidates.
Those candidates who have successfully passed the preliminary exam and the physical efficiency will then called for the final exam or the final combine competitive exam which will be conducted only after the succession of the preliminary stage and PET.
Now here during the main exam the candidate will appear the exam which will be comprised of the following pattern set up by the recruiting organization.
- The exam consists of objective type of Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) paper set.
- Total marks for the exam will be 200 marks.
- The final exam is based on different sets of Paper I , Paper II and Paper III.
- Paper I is based in General Studies, Logical and Analytical Reasoning and Arithmetic.
- Paper I will be for a total of 100 marks.
- Time limit for Paper I will be 2 hours.
- Paper II will be based on General English.
- The total marks for this Paper II is 50 marks.
- Time duration for Paper to will be 1 hour.
- Paper III is comprised of Bengali, Nepali, Hindi or Urdu language.
- Total marks for this paper will be 50 marks.
- Total time duration will be of 1 hour.
Personality Test/ Interview:-
Only those candidates who crack the main exam will be selected for the personality test or interview round which is also conducted for a total of 30 marks.
During this round the personality including their psychological status will be evaluated by the authorities along with the measurements of the physical attributes such as height, chest and weight of the candidates will be done with the assistance of concerned electrical objects.
West Bengal Police SI Admit Card 2019 :
For those candidates who have applied for the West Bengal Police Sub Inspector recruitment must complete the application form fill up and then wait for the release of the admit card cum hall ticket.
These admit cards are released by the recruiting organization on their official website 15 to 20 days prior to the exam ,so the candidates must download their WB Police SI admit card and then should provided it during the exam that will be held as per the schedule mentioned in the admit card.
West Bengal Police SI Result 2019 :
The results are the most important aspects of the recruitment which will be prepared after each stage of preliminary exam, final exam, personality test and then finally the ultimate result or the final merit list.
The results of each stage will be determined by the score secure by the individual in that particular stage ,however during the preparation of the final merit list the final exam and the personality test round will be considered.
West Bengal Police SI result 2019 will be released on the official website after it has been finally prepared by the recruiting organization, so candidates must check on the official website to know the result.
West Bengal Police SI Cut Off 2019 :
Since the entire selection procedure is comprised of total marks there will be the least passing marks set as the cut off based on which the shortlisting of candidates will be done.
However these cut off will be set during the recruitment and the candidates will be notified of it only after the particular stage of the selection has been completed.
The cut off for each stage will vary and it will be further set according to the caste or categories of the candidates who have appeared the selection procedure.
For more details about the West Bengali Police SI Recruitment 2019 please visit the official website of the board.