UP D.El.Ed Syllabus 2019-20: Download UP BTC Semester Wise 1st 2nd Year Syllabus 2019 and get the Uttar Pradesh D.El.Ed. Entrance Exam Syllabus 2019 PDF In Hindi. The Diploma In Elementary Education(D EL.ED) is a well known course which enhances the knowledge and the skills of
those candidates who have a desire of being appointed as a teacher over different institutes or colleges.
There are various section or the department for candidates under the Diploma In Elementary Education(D EL.ED) which in total will be of 2 years,divided into different semesters as per the rule.
Those candidates who desire to be recruited or selected by the Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board which is the primary recruiting organization for the Diploma In Elementary Education(D EL.ED) candidates.
These candidates who have qualified as Diploma In Elementary Education(D EL.ED) individuals will be recruited over various educations sector which can be government or private in nature. However the competition in terms of educational service is as tough as it has always been through the passed year till
So the candidates who pursue this course of Diploma In Elementary Education(D EL.ED) must we well determined and educationally stable in order to achieve the goal and enjoy success. Download your UP D.El.Ed Syllabus 2019 and get the UP BTC Syllabus 2019 Pdf in Hindi and English.
As the course provides the individuals with the enhancement of teaching skills,historical patterns, including the fascinating philosophical theories,with the knowledge over the current trends of the classroom, and to develop the personalities of the individuals through motivation, and the dedication which is most important to forge the future in the field of education.
UP D.El.Ed (BTC) Entrance Exam Syllabus 2019 :
There is no way of denying the fact that the individuals who desire to be achieve proper teaching skills and knowledge over the specific knowledge must possess such required quality of a teacher in personal section must most important in case of their intellectual standards.
Those candidates who desire to be qualified with a Diploma In Elementary Education (D.EL.Ed) must apply for the course over various institutes which can be achieved through the entrance exam held by the concerned institute authorities responsible for the selection of candidates.
However after the completion of the course the individuals will be recruited various educational institutes for the sole purpose of teaching and enhancing the knowledge of the upcoming generation.
However the candidates must pass the entrance exam which will be conducted during the entrance exam of the individuals for the Diploma In Elementary Education(D.El.Ed) course. Here is the UP D.El.Ed 2019 Syllabus PDF and you can download the UP BTC Syllabus 2019 PDF In Hindi language from the given official link.
Download UP D.El.Ed. Syllabus PDF In Hindi:- Click Here
Official NCTE D.El.Ed. Syllabus :- Click Here
UP D.El.Ed Written Exam Pattern 2019 :
These entrance exam will be conducted for the sole purpose of selecting candidates based upon their scored secure in the entrance exam along with the academic performance which will be considered as a factor which may affect the selection of the candidates. Check the UP D.El.Ed. Exam Pattern 2019 for better preparation.
The candidates will have to appear the entrance exam under the following points that has been mentioned below. The entrance exam will be based upon the different section which is the Paper 1 and Paper 2:-
- The paper one section will consist of two section part A and B.
- Part 1 will be based upon the General Knowledge section for total of 100 marks.
- Part B will be based upon the Language Section(Hindi or English) which is for 100 marks.
- Paper 1 will be for a total of 200 marks.
- The time duration for paper 1 will be 3 hours.
- The Paper 2 will also contain two sets of test paper Part A & Part B.
- The Part A paper will be based upon the General Aptitude Test with total of 100 marks.
- Part B will be based upon the Subject Ability (Arts/science/Commerce/Agriculture/Etc) for total of 100 marks.
- Therefore the total marks for the Paper 2 will be 200.
- Total time duration for the exam will be 3 hours.
UP D.El.Ed Syllabus 2019 :
The candidates must have the proper idea of the exam pattern but the exam syllabus section is equally important for the candidates if they desire to pass the written exam. The exam syllabus is the core of the entrance exam which will be the source of the entire entrance exam questions which is set.
The candidates must be well aware that as per the section that have been selected for the entrance test there are various syllabus and topic which has been selected under each of these section as per the rule. Below are UP.D.El.Ed Syllabus 2019 for 1st Year and 2nd Year. Check Semester wise syllabus from the official link.
Therefore every year during the entrance exam theses section provides the syllabus and topics generate different sets of question for particular section for the entrance exam. Therefore in order to provide those syllabus and topics under each of these section below we have mentioned the entire syllabus and topics under each section as per the official selection for the entrance exam.
UP D.El.Ed 1st Year Syllabus 2019 :
- Teaching subject :- Hindi, Mathematics, Sanskrit/Urdu, English, Environmental studies, Social Studies.
- Cognitive Aspects :- Moral Education, Music, Art and Physical Education.
- Psycho Motor Aspect :- Curriculum Analysis, Class Teaching.
- Macro teaching.
- Education and principles of teaching
- Psychological basis of child Development
UP D.El.Ed 2nd Year Syllabus 2019 :
- Practice Teaching, Internship, Relevant Practical work.
- School Experience, School Management
- Teaching Methods, Work Experience, Text Book Analysis etc.
- Emerging Trends of Elementary :- School Management, Education and Education Evaluation, Community Education and Health education.
- Teaching Methods, Relevant Practical work and work experience:- Hindi, Mathematics, SUPW, Environmental Education, Science, Social Studies, Urdu/Sanskrit, English.
- Cognitive Aspects :- Physical education and music
- Psycho motor aspect :- school experience (internship) Community work, class room teaching and Action research, Analysis of Curriculum and text book.
UP D.El.Ed. Preparation Tips :
Individuals will soon be appearing the entrance exam for the UP Diploma In Elementary Education (D.El.Ed) must have a proper preparation prior to their entrance exam that will be conducted by the concerned recruitment organization.
In order to pass the entrance the candidates will need to be well prepared if they desire to be selected which of course will be difficult but not impossible for those individuals who will prepare with determination and dedication.
However in order to provide the candidates with some of helpful tips which we hope will be has been mentioned below:-
- Proper routine must be followed set for each of the section.
- The candidates preparing form books recommended will find it easier to prepare.
- For section of Gk the candidates can prepare form various guides.
- Subject Ability will depend upon the knowledge of the candidates.
- For the language section various language books will be available.
- Group study will improve the knowledge and information of the candidates.
- Solving Numerical problems will be helpful for the candidates.