UP Assistant Teacher Written Exam Syllabus 2019: Download Uttar Pradesh Sahayak Adhyapak Exam Pattern In Hindi and UP Assistant Teacher Written Exam Syllabus Subject Wise from official website. Every year during the UP Assistant Teacher recruitment huge number of individuals participate in it with the desire to be recruited as an teacher for different educational institute where there are vacancies.
However during the recruitment the individuals will have to pass the written exam which is an important selection round which will determine the intelligence ability of the candidates. This written exam are conducted based upon certain attributes and factors which are then embodied as the exam pattern by the recruiting organization.
These written exam is comprised of various pattern setup by the recruiting body including the various section within which list of syllabus and topics have been selected for the Assistant Teacher written exam. Download UP Assistant Teacher 2019 Exam Syllabus and prepare for the written exam according to the UP Assistant Teacher Exam Pattern 2019.
Therefore these aspects of the written exam cannot be overlooked by the candidates which will be important for them not only in case of written exam review but also during the preparation.
Hence in order to provide candidates with the complete details of these aspects in this article we have covered the entire exam pattern and the syllabus which has been listed below in the latter sections for the individuals so that they are able to sort out their problems regarding the exam pattern and syllabus
UP Assistant Teacher Written Exam Pattern 2019 :
UP Assistant Teacher Written Exam Pattern 2019 will be helpful for your preparation. The individuals prior to their written exam will certainly prepare themselves with the desire to crack the written exam which is absolute and is a tough exam to be cracked.
However the individuals should be well aware of the exam pattern which is set for the exam as the information will prove to be vital for the candidates if they are to be comfortable with the attributes of the exam.
Hence if the candidates are to be aware of the written exam pattern and prepare accordingly will be less hectic than compared to preparation made blindly.
So here below is the complete written exam pattern based on which the candidates will appear the Assistant teacher recruitment written exam.
The written exam will comprise of Paper I and Paper II.
- Paper I is further divided into Part I and Part II.
- Part I is based on Hindi , English, Sanskrit, Maths and Science.
- Part II is based on Reasoning and General Knowledge.
- There will be a total of 100 questions.
- Paper I is conducted for total of 100 marks.
- Time duration will be for a total of 2 hours.
- Paper II will be descriptive paper set.
- The Paper II is based on the Teaching Skills and Essay.
- There will be a total of 50 questions.
- Total marks for Paper II will be 50 marks.
- Time duration for this paper will be 1 hour.
UP Assistant Teacher Written Exam Syllabus 2019 :
The written exam which will be conducted for the post of Assistant teacher over various educational institutes of Uttar Pradesh will be conducted based upon the questions setup for the exam derived form various section under which there will be certain list of syllabus selected by the recruiting body.
Therefore the entire questions set for each section during the exam will be derived form within the specific list of syllabus that has been selected under each section or subject. Download UP Assistant Teacher Syllabus 2019 from here.
Hence without the complete syllabus the candidates will not be able to have a complete preparation which is the keep component in order to crack the written exam.
Thus for the reason to provide the aspirants with these sets of syllabus here below we have listed the complete series of syllabus selected for UP Assistant teacher written exam and which has been derived form the official selection.
- तद्भव तत्सम
- त्रुटि से सम्बंधित
- वाक्यांशों के लिए एक शब्द
- अनेकार्थी शब्द वाक्य संशोधन -लिंग
- Fill in the Blanks
- Words Meanings
- Parts of Speech
- Vocabulary & usage
- Idioms and Phrases
- Punctuation and Spellings
- Transformation of Sentences
- Direct and Indirect Speech
- Active Voice and Passive Voice
- Human Body
- Organic Synthesis
- Matter & Its states
- Quantum Chemistry
- Cleanliness & Nutrients
- Environment & Natural Resources
- Nuclear and Particle Physics
- Questions will be from Science in Daily use
Environment & Social Study:-
- Ocean & creatures
- Natural Resources
- Solar System
- Our Cultural Heritage
- Indian Geography
- Our Administration
- Structure of Earth
- Lattitude & Longitude
- Indian Freedom Movement
- Rivers, Mountains
- Traffic & Road Safety
- Indian Social Reformers
- Indian Constitution
- Environmental Protection
- Natural Disaster Management
- Basic Statistics
- Ratio and Proportion
- Basic Geometry
- Number Systems
- Time and Work
- Profit and Loss
- Time and Distance
- Ratio and Time
- Fundamental arithmetical operations
- Computation of Whole Numbers
- Decimals and Fractions and relationship between Numbers
- Space visualization
- Decision making
- Visual memory
- Arithmetical number series
- Non-verbal series
- Relationship concepts
- Figure classification
- Arithmetical computation
- Symbols and their relationship
- Discriminating observation
General Knowledge & Current Affairs:-
- Indian Culture & Art
- Important National & International Current Affairs
- Important Current Affairs of Uttar Pradesh
- National & International Sports Awards
- Principle of teaching & learning
- Inclusive education
- Early Reading Skills
- New Efforts for Elementary Education
- Educational Evaluation & Measurement
- Educational Management & Administration
- Present Indian Society & Elementary Education
UP Assistant Teacher Written Exam Preparation Tips :
Although the candidates might have a proper preparation method in order to crack the written exam as required, but still there are few tips which we would like to share with the individuals which we hope somewhat are helpful for the candidates.
However with the best of our knowledge and information gather form various sources there are few tips which can be considered by the individuals during their preparation and which we hope will be helpful for the aspirants.
Thus here are those few tips preparation which the candidates might be able to consider during their preparation period.
- Individuals should make a proper routine set and follow the routine during preparation.
- Set limited study time for each section in the routine.
- Prepare from the books recommended for the exam.
- Individuals can prepare through different study materials such as the previous year question, sample paper,solve paper.
- Books of education boards are also a good source of study materials.
- Individuals must take regular mock tests.
- Revision must be done by the candidates.
For more details about the UP Asst Teacher Syllabus 2019 please visit the official website of the board.