Uttar Pradesh Army Bharti Rally 2019-20: Indian Army will release soon Army Bharti 2018-19 Date For UP candidates. Apply for Indian army rally bharti in UP, Lucknow, Meerut, Kanpur, Agra, Bareilly, Varanasi, Saharanpur, Fatehgarh, Muzzaffarnagar, Ghazipur and other district army open rally. The Indian Army is known as one of the largest component of the Indian Military and hence need brave soldiers to maintain peace and protect their beloved county and families.
Thus in order to acquire these qualities of servicemen Indian Army conducted the recruitment every now and then over various regions or states of the country. Since the recruitment of the candidates is the only possible way to fill up the vacancies that will be available for the candidates to be inducted over various ranks.
These recruitment for the Indian Army as mentioned is held throughout the entire country which include the various states of the country where these recruitment are held. Similarly the state of Uttar Pradesh is the various state of Indian where recruitment are held quite often and these recruitment are held under the supervision of respective ZRO, ARO, HRO.
The recruitment will be held in various regions within the state of Uttar Pradesh meaning that the schedule of recruitment will vary according to the recruitment to be held for Indian Army. Further on the candidates will be able to access the entire information related to the Indian Army recruitment, bharti rallies held according to the district wise schedule of Uttar Pradesh.
The candidates are advised to go through the entire article if they seek the information of the important dates set for the recruitment over various area of Uttar Pradesh. The recruitment will be held for the various post such as for:-
- Soldier Technical
- Soldier Clerk
- Soldier Tradesman
- Nursing Assistant
- Bhai Band Bharti/Relation Bharti
- 1 Join Indian Army Recruitment Uttar Pradesh (UP) Notification 2019 :
- 2 Uttar Pradesh Army Bharti Rally 2019 :
- 3 Uttar Pradesh Army Bharti Rally Vacancy 2019 :
- 4 UP Army Bharti Rally Eligibility Criteria :
- 5 Indian Army Bharti Rally Selection Procedure :
- 6 UP Army Rally Bharti Application Form 2019 :
- 7 UP Army Bharti Admit Card 2019 :
- 8 Indian Army Rally Bharti UP Result 2019 :
- 9 Indian Army Recruitment Rally UP Merit List 2019 :
Join Indian Army Recruitment Uttar Pradesh (UP) Notification 2019 :
There are various ARO’s which has been entrusted with the responsibility of conducting such recruitment of candidates over the area of jurisdiction that is covered by the particular ARO. Therefore the various ARO of UP has been mentioned below along with the area of jurisdiction that comes under each ARO.
Here we update all ARO Bharti schedule for the 2018-2019 years. Check your Indian Army Sports bharti and up bharti 2019 date district wise and apply for the rally.
ARO Agra Army Bharti Rally 2018-19:-
The ARO or the Area Recruiting Office of Agra is responsible for the recruitment of individuals for the Indian Army under various ranks which offers vacancies for eager candidates. There is a certain area of jurisdiction that is covered by the ARO in terms of recruiting candidates according to the vacancies that is to be filled for the Indian Army.
- Covered District:- Mathura, Hathras, Firozabad, Agra, Aligarh, Kasganj.
ARO Amethi Army Rally 2018-19:-
The ARO Amethi will be the authority in charge of the recruitment over the regions of the Uttar Pradesh mentioned below:-
- Covered District:- Sant Kabeer Nagar, Paratapgarh, Rae, Bareli, Sultanpur, Siddarth Nagar, Kaushambi , Kushi Nagar, Maharajganj, Faizabad, Basti, Allahabad, Ambedkar Nagar and Amethi.
ARO Meerut Open Rally 2018-19 :-
- Covered District:- Moradabad, Muzaffarnagar, Meerut, Rampur, Saharanpur, Amroha, Gautam Buddha Bagar, Ghaziabad, Bulandshahr, Baghpat, Bijnor, shamli, Hapur.
ARO Kanpur Army Bharti 2018-19 :-
- Covered District:- Auraiya, Banda, Barabanki, Chitrakoot, Fatehpur, Hamipur, Gonda, Kannuaj
Kanpur Dehat, Kanpur Nagar, Lucknow, Mahoba and Unnao.
ARO Fatehgarh Army Rally 2018-19:-
- Covered District:- Bahraich, Balrampur, Farrukhdabad, Hardoi, Shravasti and Sitapur.
ARO Muzaffarnagar Army Bharti 2018-19:-
- Covered District:- Muzaffarnagar, Meerut, Saharanpur, Ghaziabad, Bulandshahar, Bijnor and Hapur.
ARO Bareilly Army Rally 2018-19:-
- Covered Districts:- Sambhal, Badaun, Lakhimpur, Budaun, Bahraich, Bareilly, Balrampur, Farrukhabad, Hardoi, Pilibhit, Sitapur, Shahjahanpur, Shravasti, Lakhimpur and Kheri.
|S.No.||ARO Name||Bharti Date||Bharti Venue||Covered Districts|
|1||Agra||09-20 Apr 2018||Jhansi||Agra, Etah, Etawah, Jhansi, Jalaun, Lalitpur
|2||Varanasi||20 Apr - 02 May 2018||Ghazipur||Jaunpur, Sonbhadra, Varanasi, Ghazipur, Sant Ravidas Nagar, Mirzapur & Chandauli
|3||Meerut||01-10 May 2018||Ghaziabad||Amroha, Baghpat, Ghaziabad, Gautam Budh Nagar, Moradabad, Rampur & Shamli|
|4||Lucknow||05-20 Sep 2018||Lucknow||Auraiya, Barabanki, Kannauj, Gonda, Banda, Hamirpur, Fatehpur, Kanpur Nagar, Lucknow, Unnao, Kanpur Dehat, Mahoba & Chitrakoot
|5||Almora/ Pithoragarh||24-30 Sep 2018||Banbasa||Almora, Bageshwar, Nainital and Udham Singh Nagar/ Champawat and Pithoragarh
|6||Agra||15-25 Nov 2018||Mathura||Aligarh, Firozabad, Hathras, Kasganj, Mainpuri and Mathura
|7||Amethi||02-17 Dec 2018||Faizabad||Amethi, Ambedkar Nagar, Allahabad, Basti, Faizabad, Khushinagar, Kaushambi, Maharajganj, Pratapgarh, Raebareilly, Sultanur, Sant Kabir Nagar and Siddarth Nagar
|8||Bareilly||05-20 Dec 2018||Fatehgarh||Bareilly, Badaun, Sambhal, Pilibhit, Shahjahanpur, Lakhimpur Kheri, Farrukhabad, Balrampur, Hardoi, Sitapur, Bahraich and Sravasti
Uttar Pradesh Army Bharti Rally 2019 :
There are total of 18 division presently under the Uttar Pradesh which provide the Indian Army with the opportunity to conduct the recruitment over these division which cover certain number of district. Check below upcoming Uttar Pradesh Army Bharti Rally 2019 date and apply online for the rally.
Every division is comprised of certain number of districts which has been distributed according to the government of UP so it can be assumed that the recruitment can be held more frequently by the Indian Army for filling up those vacancies that are available.
Thus in order to keep the candidates updated regarding the recruitment schedule which will be held according to the date schedule made by the Indian Army based on the various district under each division has been mentioned below:-
- Agra Division:- Agra, Firozabad, Mainpuri & Mathura.
- Aligarh Division:- Aligarh, Etha, Hathras & Kasganj.
- Allahabad Division:- Allahdbad, Fathepur, Kaushambi & Pratapgarh.
- Azamgarhj Division:- Azamgarh, Ballia & Mau.
- Bareily Division:- Budaun, Bareily, Pilibhit & Shahjahanpur.
- Basti Division:- Basti, Sant Kabir Nagar & Siddarthnagar.
- Chitrakoot Division:- Banda, Chitrakoot, Hamipur & Mahoba.
- Devipatan Division:- Bahraich, Balarampur, Gonda & shravasti.
- Faizabad Division:- Ambedkar Nagar, Amethi, Barabanki, Faizabad & Sultanpur.
- Gorkhpur Division:- Deoria, Gorakhpur, Kushinagar & Maharajganj.
- Jhansi Division:- Jalaun, Jhansi & Lalitpur.
- Kanpur division:- Auraiya, Etawah, Farrukhabad, Kannauj, Kanpur Dehat Kanpur Nagar.
- Lucknow Division:- Hardoi, Lakhimpur Kheri, Lucknow, Raebareli, Sitapur, & Unnao.
- Meerut Division:- Bagpat, Bulandshahar, Gautam Buddha Nagar, Ghaziabad, Hapur & Meerut.
- Mirzapur Division:- Mirzapur, Sanr Ravidas agar & Sonbhadra.
- Moradabad division:- Amroha, BIjnor, Moradabad, Rampur & Sambhal.
- Saharanpur Division:- Muzaffarnagar,Saharanpur, & Shamli.
- Varanasi Division:- Chandauli,Ghazipur,Jaunpur & Varanisi.
Uttar Pradesh Army Bharti Rally Vacancy 2019 :
Although the candidates will be applying for the recruitment held by the Indian Army vacancies over various ranks mentioned above, but prior to the recruitment the candidates will need to understand the terms and conditions to apply for the recruitment as per the rule of the Indian Army recruitment.
The candidates must be eligible and possess the requisites which is must for every candidates to apply for recruitment held for the various post such as for the Soldier(GD), Soldier Technical, Soldier Clerk, Soldier Tradesman, Religious Teacher and Soldier Nurse.
To be able to apply for these ranks the candidates must meet up the eligibility criteria that is required for the candidates to apply for the post. Candidates who lack any of the eligibility criteria as per the requirement will not be approved as an eligible candidates for the post and will not be selected for the recruitment.
Here is some insight regarding to the eligibility criteria factor which the candidates will need before they apply for the recruitment. UP Army Vacancy 2019 details post wise will be update here after the official announcement.
UP Army Bharti Rally Eligibility Criteria :
The eligibility criteria will vary among these post of the Indian Army, so the candidates must have the particular eligibility in order to qualify under the eligibility criteria which is set for each of these post or rank. Check here Indian Army Height, Age Limit, Educational Qualification and selection process related all details.
Therefore only after the candidates qualify the criteria factor will be selected further on for the recruitment procedure which will determine the selection of candidates. The eligibility of the candidates will be reviewed under the following aspects:-
Age Limit:- The age limit will be moreover similar, but still there are certain differences among the age limit set for the various post of
- Soldier(GD):- 17.5 Years to 21 Years.
- Soldier Technical:- 17.5 Years to 23 years.
- Soldier Clerk/skt:- 17.5 Years to 23 years.
- Soldier Tradesman:- 17.5 Years to 23 years.
- Nursing Assistant:- 17.5 Years to 23 years.
Note:- Age relaxation is effective as per the rule of the government.
Educational Qualification:- The education background of the candidates is yet another important aspect which will be evaluated under the educational requirement for each of the ranks or post.
The candidates must have the qualification that has been set according to the post by the recruiting organization under the following attributes in terms of educational qualification:-
- Soldier(GD):- 10th pass.
- Soldier Technical:- 12th pass with PCM.
- Soldier Clerk/skt:- 12th Pass with 60% Marks.
- Soldier Tradesman:- 8th or 10th Pass.
- Nursing Assistant:- 12th Pass with PCB.
Physical Standards:- The candidates applying for the Indian Army recruitment will be appointed as a defense service personnel which requires qualified individuals in case of overall category.
Therefore the physical standards is one of those requirement which is considered to be an eligibility criteria. The physical standards of the candidates are reviewed under the following attributes.
- Soldier (GD):- 170 Cm
- Soldier Technical:- 170 Cm
- Soldier Clerk/skt:- 162 Cm
- Soldier Tradesman:- 170 Cm
- Nursing Assistant:- 170 Cm
2. Chest:- 77-82 for all trades candidates.
3. Weight:- 50 Kg for all Trades candidates.
There are certain relaxation provided by the government in terms of the physical standards based on various factors including the habitat of the candidates.
Indian Army Bharti Rally Selection Procedure :
The candidates after they have successfully qualified under the eligibility criteria will then be gathered for the most important phase of the recruitment which is the selection procedure. Candidates who have been selected for the procedure will the under go series of test based on different standards or qualities of the candidates which will determine the selection of the individuals.
Only those candidates who pass each and every selection test will be considered during the preparation of the merit list but in order to do so the candidates must pass each stage in order to move on to the next stage after being shortlisted by the authorities.
The entire selection stages of the procedure has been mentioned below:-
Physical fitness Test:- Those candidates who have passed the written exam will then be selected for the physical fitness test which will comprise of various physical task depending upon the ranks or post.
Thus the candidates will be selected based upon their physical endurance ability or fitness which is very important in order to complete these such task which will be for certain marks.
Therefore only those candidates who have passed the physical test will the be shortlisted for the nest stage or test of the procedure.
Medical Test:- The medical test is as important as the selection stages which must be passed by the candidates if they are to be selected or considered during the preparation of the merit list. The medical test is based on the medical attributes of the candidates which is very important in case of defense service sectors.
The candidates will be examined through their medical health, mental health, eye vision, hearing ability, oral health and such other medical aspects. Individuals who have declared to be medically unfit will be disqualified.
Documents Verification:- Those candidates who have been declared as medically fit will then be called for the verification of their documents. The candidates must produced the original documents which has been asked to produced on the day of the verification. The candidates cannot be absent during the documents verification dates.
Important documents required during the verification are:
- Admit Card/Birth Certificate.
- Passport size photo
- Education Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- ID [Voter Card/ Pan Card/ Aadhar/ Ration/ Savings Bank Account]
- Relation Certificate
- Other documents which has been asked to be produced by the recruiting organization.
Written Exam:- The written exam will be the toughest and the most important among the various selection stage which the candidates must pass. The written exam will be based on various section which has been selected for each of the ranks or post of the Indian Army.
Since the exam is conducted for the intelligence ability assessment of the candidate over those sections therefore to pass the exam will depend upon the intelligence quality of the candidates.
UP Army Rally Bharti Application Form 2019 :
The candidates will need to apply for recruitment according to the official application mode set by the recruiting organization. Therefore the candidates need to follow the below mentioned instructions in order to apply for the recruitment held by the Indian Army. Fill your Army Rally application form 2019 and apply for the army posts.
- Visit the official website of the Indian Army
- Click on the New Notification/ Employment Notice.
- Read the entire notification carefully.
- Now click on the notification for particular post the candidates is eligible for and desire to apply.
- Click on the Apply Online/Application Form link.
- Fill in the correct information in proper order.
- Attach the documents ,photo and the signature of the candidates.
- Recheck the information and make corrections if required.
- Make the payment for the application form.
- Now click on the Submit option.
- Lastly print out a copy of the application form.
UP Army Bharti Admit Card 2019 :
The Uttar Pradesh as a state of India is one of the largest state with highest number of population which provided the Indian Army the perfect base which is required for the recruitment to be held for the vacancies that are available for different ranks of the Indian Army.
Since the state if UP covers a large area there are various regions as well as the area where the recruitment can be held as per the schedule set for the recruitment.
Therefore to ensure that the candidates do not miss the opportunity to apply for the recruitment held over various regions of Uttar Pradesh below is the list of the venues and regions where these recruitment are held frequently.
All candidates need to download their Indian Army Admit Card 2019 before the exam. Board will mention the admit card release date on their official web portal.
Indian Army Rally Bharti UP Result 2019 :
The results of each of the selection stage may be announced on the same day or after 2 to 3 day according to the recruiting authority. However the the final result which determines the recruitment of the candidates will be released as a merit list with the list of candidates who have been able to pass the procedure.
The merit list will be released only after it has been prepared by the selecting organization, so the candidates must wait until the merit list has been released. Indian Army Result 2019 will be declared after the written exam.
All youngster who applied for the exam and attend their written exam then they will get up army bharti result 2019 after 1 month of the written exam.
Indian Army Recruitment Rally UP Merit List 2019 :
As the candidate are now aware of the fact that the selection procedure will comprise of certain total of mark allotted for each of the selection procedure. Therefore to pass the exam the candidates must secure the cuf off set for the exam which will be set during the recruitment itself.
Various factors of the recruitment will be considered while setting up the cut off for the exam by the recruiting organization. Final Merit list of selected candidates will be updated on the official website after the written exam.
You can download Indian Army Merit List 2019 from this website and official website.
For more details about the Indian Army Bharti 2019 please visit the official website. Visit this site for government job alert and indian army jobs.