SSC CHSL Syllabus 2019: Download SSC CHSL 2019 Exam Pattern PDF In Hindi and check the Syllabus for Tier I, Tier II and Tier III Exams. SSC is a government recruiting organization which conducts recruitment for the selection of candidates for various government service sector across various regions of the country.
Likewise the SSC offers a great opportunity for those individuals with the qualification of 12th passed form any discipline but form a recognized educational board. In order to participate in the recruitment the candidates will have to appear the SSC CHSL (Combine Higher Secondary Level) competitive exam through which the selection will be done.
During the competitive exam of the recruitment candidates will go through various stages of selection procedure which will be conducted as the written exam. Download SSC CHSL 2019 Exam Syllabus and exam pattern for tier 1 tier 2 and tier 3 exams.
Therefore the candidates who have trouble preparing for their CHSL competitive exam will find the following information to be useful as the aspirants should prepare for the exam according to the exam pattern and the various syllabus based on which the written exam will be conducted.
Hence aspirants who wish to acquire such information are advised to go through the entire section of this article which has a majority of important details to provide regarding the exam pattern and the syllabus regarding the various rounds of the written exam conducted by SSC during CHSL competitive exam.
- 1 SSC CHSL Written Exam Pattern 2019 :
- 2 SSC CHSL Written Exam Syllabus 2019 :
- 3 SSC CHSL Written Exam Preparation Tips :
SSC CHSL Written Exam Pattern 2019 :
Download SSC CHSL Exam Pattern 2019 for Tier I, Tier II and Tier III exams. Aspirants if wish to know the entire written exam attributes then the candidates must look out for the exam pattern that will be set by the SSC for the CHSL competitive exam.
Since the CHSL written exam is conducted in 3 different Tier such as Tier I, Tier II and Tier III which will be based on specific pattern set for each Tier of the written exam.
So these exam pattern will be valuable for the candidates which will provide the candidates with a total insight into the nature of the exam, marks distribution, total number of questions form each section, time duration allotted for the exam within which the candidates will need to complete each Tier.
However the written exam will comprise of 3 distinct rounds due to which the exam pattern will based on the setup prescribed by the SSC. Thus the exam pattern for each of these Tier has been mentioned below strictly based on the official pattern set by the SSC.
|Tier I||Objective Multiple Choice||Computer Based (online)
|Tier II||Descriptive Paper in English/Hindi||Pen and Paper mode
|Tier III||Skill Test/Computer Proficiency Test||Wherever Applicable
SSC CHSL Tier I Exam Pattern :
- Tier I will be conducted as Computer Based Test(CBT) either online or offline.
- The exam will be of Objective Type or Multiple Choice Question (MCQ).
- There will be a total number of 100 questions altogether ( 25 question for each section or subject).
- The total marks for the exam will be 200.(50 Marks each section).
- Time duration will be of 60 minutes (1 hours).
- Tier I will be based on General Intelligence & Reasoning, General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude, English Comprehension.
- The cut off will be set by the SSC.
- Negative marking will depend upon the SSC.
|Section||Subject||No. Of Questions||Max Marks||Exam Duration|
|1||General Intelligence and Reasoning||25||50|
|3||English Comprehension||25||50||75 Minutes|
SSC CHSL Tier II Exam Pattern :
- The Tier II will be a descriptive paper.
- The exam will comprise of Essay Writing and Letter/Application writing.
- Total marks for Tier II will be 100.(50 marks each).
- Time duration for Tier II will be of 1 hour.
SSC CHSL Tier III Exam Pattern :
- Tier III will be as an Computer Based Test(CBT).
- This Tier of the exam will be based on skill test/Typing test.
- The exam will be for a total of 15 minutes.
- The test will be based on the total number of words typed by the candidates within a certain time limit.
SSC CHSL Written Exam Syllabus 2019 :
The written exam as per the SSC rule will comprise of various exam pattern which is an important factor that enable to conduct the exam in a proper manner. In this article we update SSC CHSL Syllabus 2019 for Tier I, II and Tier III Exams.
Likewise the exam syllabus which has been selected for the written exam will allow the question setting of the exam and for each Tier of the written exam.
Therefore the candidates who will soon appear the CHSL written exam will be in need of these syllabus selected for each Tier and under each section or subjects in the basis of which the entire exam stands firm.
So the syllabus will be selected under the section which has been prescribed for specific round of Tier of the written exam which is provided to the candidates in the following order:-
SSC CHSL Tier I Exam Syllabus :
The Tier I is the first phase of the written exam and is based on the objective questions that has been derived form the sections of General Intelligence & Reasoning, General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude, English Comprehension.
Therefore the SSC has selected various syllabus and topics under each of these section which will generate the entire question set for the Tier I. Here below are the list of the syllabus under each section which the candidates need to cover during their preparation.
General Intelligence and Reasoning :
- Logical Reasoning
- Data Sufficiency
- Input Output
- Coding Decoding
- Blood Relations
- Alphanumeric Series
- Coded Inequalities
- Seating Arrangement
- Ranking/Direction/Alphabet Test
Quantitative Ability :
- Profit & Loss
- Work & Time
- Number Systems
- Sequence & Series
- Mixtures & Allegations
- Time & Distance
- Data Interpretation
- Mensuration – Cylinder, Cone, Sphere
- Ratio & Proportion, Percentage
- Permutation, Combination &Probability
- Simple Interest & Compound Interest & Surds & Indices
English Language :
- Cloze Test
- Para jumbles
- Reading Comprehension
- One Word Substitution
- Active/Passive Voice
- Fill in the blanks
- Paragraph Completion
- Multiple Meaning/Error Spotting
General Awareness :
- General Policy
- Awards and Honors
- Books and Authors
- Economic Scene
- Scientific Research
SSC CHSL Tier II Exam Syllabus :
Unlike the Tier I the round of Tier II is based on descriptive paper set which will comprise of essay writing and letter or application writing, hence there is not much syllabus under it. However the candidates can practice their essay writing and letter or application writing skill or knowledge.
SSC CHSL Tier III Exam Syllabus :
Similarly the Tier III exam round is also not typically based on certain syllabus but rather on the skill of the candidates in terms of typing skill which will include the speed, and such other factors which is necessary for data entry duties.
SSC CHSL Written Exam Preparation Tips :
Since the candidates who have applied for SSC CHSL exam will come across a series of test which is based on their intelligence ability and skills capabilities which of course can be cracked with a proper and effective preparation.
But in order to achieve fruitful preparation to crack the entire written exam and its stages the candidates have been provided with some useful tips through which they can prepare for the upcoming CHSL written exam.
- Setup a proper preparation routine.
- Follow the routine everyday until the written exam arrives.
- Candidates can prepare through various books that has been recommended for CSHL exam by the experts.
- Study materials such as Previous year question,model paper,sample paper, solved paper are useful.
- Aspirants should prepare within the syllabus and topics selected by the SSC.
- For Tier II paper set the candidates can prepare from English language guide books.
- Since Tier III is a skill test therefore the candidates should practice their typing skills.
- Group study is found to be quite helpful.
- Regular mock test will benefit the candidates.