ARO Shimla Army Bharti 2018- 2019:- Army recruiting Office, Shimla conduct army rally every year for the districts of Himachal Pradesh state. ARO Shimla is going to conduct army rally at Military Camp location, Nirmand Road, Averipatti near Rampur Bushahr for Solan, Shimla, Sirmaur and Kinnaur districts candidates. All eligible candidates from these districts can apply for the Soldier General Duty, Clerk, Tradesman and Soldier Technical Posts.
Good chance for all those candidates who are waiting for the Indian Army Rally at Himanchal Pradesh. Every year Indian army board conduct army rally for all states candidates district wise. Now these 4 districts of HP state can participates in Shimla Army Bharti 2018-2019.
[table id=1 /]
Official PDF:- Click Here
Online Registration:- Online registration start from 4 March 2018 and last date of form submission is 17 April 2018. All candidates from these districts need to apply online for the Shimla Army Rally. Visit www.joinindianarmy.nic.in website and register yourself their.
Age Limit:- Age limit is the first eligibility criteria and if your age is between 17 Years 6 months to 23 Years then you can apply for the Indian Army GD, Clerk, SKT, Tradesman, Technical and Nursing Assistant Post. Here is post wise age limit criteria.
- GD: 17 ½ – 21 Years
- Clerk/SKT: 17 ½ – 23 Years
- Soldier Technical: 17 ½ – 23 Years
- Nursing Assistant: 17 ½ – 23 Years
- Tradesman: 17 ½ – 23 Years
Height:- Minimum height for army rally is 162 and this is depend on the trades. All trades candidates height limit is different.
- GD: 163 cm
- Clerk/SKT: 162 cm
- Soldier Technical: 163 cm
- Nursing Assistant: 163 cm
- Tradesman: 163 cm
Weight:- All candidates or trades candidates weight should be minimum 48 KG.
Chest:- Chest should be 77 Cms without expansion and 82 with expansion.
- General Duty (GD): Matric with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% in each subjects. No percentage required in 12th or above education.
- Clerk/SKT: 12th Pass with 60 % aggregate marks and 50% marks in each subjects. Even if a candidate is a graduate or other degree, percentage marks scored in XII would be applicable towards his eligibility.
- Soldier Technical: 12th Pass with Physicsl, Chemistry and Maths with minimum 50% aggregate marks and 40% marks in each subjects.
- Nursing Assistant: 12th Pass with Physics, Chemistry and Biology with minimum 50% aggregate marks and 40% marks in each subjects.
- Tradesman: Matric Pass / ITI (Except Mess Keeper and House Keeper who must be 8th pass).
Physical Fitness Test:- After successful registration or check eligibility, candidates will need to qualify these physical fitness test for their selection in Indian Army.
1.6 Km Running:
- Group I: With in 5 Minutes to 5 Minutes 30 Seconds – 60 Marks
- Group II: 5 Minutes 30 Seconds to 5 Minutes to 45 Seconds – 48 Marks
- 10 pull ups:- 40 marks
- 9 pull ups:- 33 marks
- 8 pull ups:- 27 marks
- 7 pull ups:- 21 marks
- 6 pull ups:- 16 marks
9 Fit Ditch Jump: No marks awarded should be qualify.
Balance: No marks awarded, only qualify.
- Admit Card
- Education Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Unmarried Certificate
- Sports Certificate (if have)
- Passport Size Photographs
- Aadhar Card
- NCC Certificate
- Caste Certificate (For SC/ST/OBC)
- Character Certificate
Relaxation/ Bonus Marks:-
[table id=2 /]
Medical Examination:- Medical exam will be done for all candidates who clear their physical test. After physical test next selection process is medical test. In medical test candidates all body parts will be check properly.
Common Entrance Examination:- CEE will be held for all those candidates who will qualify in Physical and Medical Test. CEE Exam for this Shimla Army rally will be conducted on 28 July 2018.
Marking system in written exam is all GD and tradesman candidates will get 2 marks for every right answer and 0.5 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer. Soldier Clerk and Technical candidates will get 4 marks for every right answer and 1 marks will be deducted or every wrong answer.
Results:- Shimla Army Rally Results will be declared after the written exam. The written exam date is 28 July, so the result will be declared in next month. You can download your admit card from the official website.
Visit Here:- Army Relation Bharti 2018-2019 List
Important Instruction:- Don’t produce or submit fake documents, if you caught with fake documents then board will do case against you. Participates in only one category during a recruitment rally. Candidates need to report between 2 Am to 5 AM in the army rally. Use of mobile phones and other electronic device are not allowed in army rally site. Candidates are responsible for any kind of injury in army rally.
Hope this information is useful you all, for any query or problem regarding to the ARO Shimla Army Rally Bharti 2018-2019 you can comment here and ask your queries.