RRB NTPC Recruitment 2019-20: Huge number of candidates are preparing for RRB Non Technical Jobs, so get details about RRB NTPC 2019 Notification pdf, exam dates, online application for and other important details. The RRB or the Railways Recruitment Board is the organisation which is responsible for recruiting new employee for the various post under the Indian Railways.
The RRB or the Railway Recruitment Board hold the recruitment for those candidates who are waiting for this notifications or the release of the RRB NTPC recruitment will have to compete with numerous candidates who will take apart in this recruitment held by the RRB. The RRB conducts a CBT or the Computer Based Test for the number of vacancies that are available for the NTPC graduate category post.
Since every year the number of vacancies are released in lakhs therefore candidates applying for the this category post with no doubt will exceed more than the number of vacancies as the youths throughout the country will be applying for the RRB NTPC recruitment.
- 1 RRB NTPC 2019 Notification :
- 2 RRB NTPC Vacancy Details 2019 :
- 3 RRB NTPC 2018 Exam Date – Important Dates :
- 4 RRB NTPC Eligibility Criteria 2019 :
- 5 RRB NTPC 2019 Selection Process :
- 6 RRB NTPC Exam Pattern 2019 :
- 7 RRB NTPC Online Application Form 2019 :
- 8 RRB NTPC Application Form Fee 2019 :
- 9 RRB NTPC Admit Card 2019 Download :
- 10 RRB NTPC Result 2019 :
- 11 RRB NTPC Preparation :
RRB NTPC 2019 Notification :
RRB NTPC 2019 notification is expected to be released soon on official website of the Indian Railway. All youngster and job seeker who want to make their future in railway will get all the details about this particular post here. Every year recruitment process done for the available vacancies, so interested and eligible candidates apply every year for the RRB Recruitment.
Under the Non Technical Category their are so many post like station master, ticket collector, ticket clerk and so on. Youngster from all over the India look for the RRB job and want to crack the exam.
Now you all are looking for upcoming year RRB NTPC Notification pdf. So official pdf will be uploaded very soon. You need to wait for the final date of the official announcements. Start your preparation for the upcoming railway non technical exams.
RRB NTPC Vacancy Details 2019 :
Every year Indian Railway board conduct the Railway Exams for the different post of RRB. Every year huge number of candidates apply for the different – 2 post of the RRB.
Now all candidates who are looking the job details about the RRB NTPC 2019 they all will get here the details about RRB NTPC 2019 Vacancy.
Board will announce very soon RRB NTPC Jobs vacancy details on its official website or newspaper. According to a news in 2018 board is going to release approx 2.5 lakh vacancy for the RRB different – 2 posts. Where as according to the news their are more than 80000 vacancies for security departments.
- Name of the post:- Non Technical
- No Of Vacancies:- Update soon
RRB NTPC 2018 Exam Date – Important Dates :
|Official Notififcation||March 2019|
|Online Registration Starts||March 2019|
|Last Date||April 2019|
|Prelims Exam Date||May 2019|
|Prelims Result||June 2019|
|Mains Admit Card||June 2019|
|Mains Exams||July 2019|
|Mains Result||August 2019|
RRB NTPC Eligibility Criteria 2019 :
Since the RRB NTPC is recruitment for the various non technical post that is offered by the RRB for those candidates who are declared to be eligible for the post. In order to be eligible the candidates must have the required eligibility criteria along with the required criteria in terms of the following criteria.
Educational Qualification:- The educational qualification will vary between the non technical post that is offered to the candidates,hence the educational qualification has been provided depending upon the requirement of the post.
Candidate should have a Graduate or equivalent from any recognized university. All candidates who are going to apply for the RRB NTPC post but currently they are in their final year or semester of graduation are not allowed for this post.
Age Limit:- The age limit for the NTPC recruitment has been set between the age of 18 years to the maximum age of 32 years. However age relaxation has been offered to the candidates who belong to various categories, so the age relaxation will vary between the categories of the candidates.
- OBC- 3 years
- SC/ST- 5 years
- Ex- Servicemen – 3 years
The candidates who fit in the eligibility criteria are then shortlisted for the selection process that will be conducted by the RRB. The candidates must clear each of the test in order to move on to the next stage or the phase of the selection process as the selection of the candidates will be done based on the marks scored by the candidates during each of the selection stages.
RRB NTPC 2019 Selection Process :
All candidates who are going to apply for RRB NTPC 2019 Recruitment, they all know to need about the NTPC selection process. Here is the details about the selection process and candidates will go through these selection process.
- First Stage Online Examination (PT – CBT)
- Second Stage Examination (Mains – CBT)
- Typing Test
- Aptitude Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Fitness Test
- Merit List
1. First Stage Online Exam(Preliminary Tets-CBT):- This stage is the common stage for all the post which the candidates must clear in order to ensurer their selection. The test comprises of objective type question based on the subjects of General Knowledge,,Awareness, Maths and reasoning. Total number of 100 question will be given and the total time is 90 minutes.The negative marking will be implied so for every wrong answer 1/3 mark will be deducted.
2. Second Stage Mains Exam(Mains CBT/Computer Based Test):- The candidates who clear the Prelims will only be allowed to appear the Mains which will be conducted on a similar pattern with MCQ based upon the subjects of General Knowledge ,Maths,Reasoning,Awareness that will produce a total number of 12 questions with the total duration of 90 minutes. There will be negative marking scheme for every wrong answer produced by the candidates.
3. Typing Skill:- This stage is conducted only for the candidates who have applied for the Senior Clerk,Junior Accounts Assistant and Time Keeper Post.The typing skill is the qualifying stage,the candidates must have a good typing skill to clear the typing test that will be conducted by the authorities.
4. Aptitude Test:- The aptitude test is conducted only for the ASM and Traffic Assistant post.It is also regarded to be the psychological test of the candidates which they must clear in order to ensure their qualification.
5. Documents verification:- The candidates must clear the previous stages in order to reach the documentation verification stage where they need to produce the necessary documents as required such as the documents proving the nationality ,educational qualification of the cadet such as:-
- Citizenship card/voter id card/Aadhar card,
- Educational qualification certificate,
- Residential certificate,
- Computer certificate(Typist post).
6. Medical Fitness Test:- The candidates shortlisted after their documents verification will then be examined in terms of their medical health,physical status and mental health. The candidates who are declared to be medically or physically or mentally unfit will then be rejected for the further selection done during the final merit list.Candidates with any sort of abnormality or deformity will be rejected and candidate with any presence or long term or heredity illness will not be selected.
7. Final Merit List:- The candidates who are then selected through the Medical test stage will then be finally shortlisted during the final merit list stage the selection of the candidates will be based upon the performance and the score secured by the candidates during the entire selection stages. The list of the finally selected candidates will then be released by the RRB through online in their official website.
RRB NTPC Exam Pattern 2019 :
RRB NTPC Exam Pattern for prelims and mains exam is described here. Total number of question will be asked in prelims exams is 100 and the time duration for the exam is 90 minutes.
RRB NTPC Prelims Exam Pattern
|Sr. No.||Name of Topic||No. Of Ques||No. Of Marks||Time Duration|
RRB NTPC Mains Exam Pattern
|Sr. No.||Name of Topic||No. Of Ques||No. Of Marks||Time Duration|
|2||Reasoning and General Intelligence||30||30||90 Minutes|
NOTE:- This exam pattern is on the bases of last year NTPC exam pattern. It can be change so if the pattern will change we update this exam pattern.
RRB NTPC Online Application Form 2019 :
All candidates who are looking NTPC jobs notification and want to fill their form. This news is for all those aspirants, all candidates need to fill the online application form and apply online for this post from the official website of the RRB board. Board will accept only online application form, their is no other option available.
Before filling your RRB NTPC 2019 Application form you need to read all instruction carefully and then apply for this post. Enter all details correct and same as the 10th or 12th documents. Also you need your scanned photographs and signature for fill the form.
How To Apply Online For RRB NTPC Recruitment 2019 :
- First visit the official website that is www.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Now click on the recruitment option.
- Then select your region.
- Now online application form will open.
- Click to new registration option and fill registration form.
- Fill the form with correct details.
- Pay application fee online through net banking or other payment method.
- Now upload your password size photo and signature.
- Now click on submit button.
- After submission download or take a print out of application form for further use.
RRB NTPC Application Form Fee 2019 :
All candidates who want to fill their online application form need to pay the application fee. You can pay your application fee online. You can use debit card, credit card, e-challan, pay-in-slip from any bank to submit your online application fee.
All candidates who comes under SC/ST/Women/Ex-serviceman/Physically handicapped no need to pay application fee. Final application fee details for all category will be update here very soon.
If you will not submit your application fee before the last date of form submission or fee submission, then your application form will not accepted by the board.
RRB NTPC Admit Card 2019 Download :
After successful form submission now its time to download your RRB NTPC Admit Card 2019 from the official website of Indian Railway Board.
Board will released or upload admit card notification on its official pdf. NTPC stage 1 (prelims exams) admit card will be available before 15 days of the exam. All candidates who will qualify in stage 1 go for the stage 2 and their RRB NTPC stage 2 admit card will release before 1 week of the exam.
For download the admit card you need to visit official website and then login in your account. Then easily get your admit card.
RRB NTPC Result 2019 :
RRB NTPC Result will be released after the written exam. Result will declared two times, first for the NTPC stage 1 and then NTPC stage 2.
Written Exam will be done after form submission and once the exam is successfully conducted by the board. Then railway board will declare their result of selected candidates for RRB NTPC Stage 2.
All candidates can check their result by using their name and roll number from the official website or you also can check your name in the result pdf list. Candidates will be selected for stage 2 according to the stage 1 cut off marks and results. So work hard for your selection for Railway NTPC post.
RRB NTPC Preparation :
For crack the RRB NTPC exams you need to use some preparation tips. Using these tips you can crack the exam easily. Many candidates ask for how to prepare for RRB NTPC Exams, then hope these all given tips will be helpful you all.
- First make your time table.
- Download syllabus and Exam pattern
- Solve last year question papers
- Apply some shortcut tricks for good result.
- Practice mock tests.
- Revise all syllabus
Hope this information is useful you all, for more details about the RRB NTPC kindly visit the official website of the board. For any query regarding the NTPC job post, you can comment here and ask your queries. Our team will help you as soon as possible.