RRB ASM Syllabus 2019:- Download Railway recruitment board assistant station master exam pattern in Hindi and prepare for the rrb asm exam 2019. Year after year there are these recruitment which are held by the RRB the Railway Recruitment Board for the vacant seat that requires eligible individuals to fill in those vacancies.
The selection of the candidates will be strictly conducted according to the procedure that is to be allowed as the RRCB (Railways Recruitment Control Board)rule for the selection of individuals. Download RRB ASM 2019 Syllabus from this site.
Although huge number of individuals will participate in these recruitment which is normally but only those candidates who pass the selection procedure will be selected and commission as per the rule.
These recruitment are generally held for a particular post or a department of the railways that requires individuals to take the vacant spots, but recruitment for various post at the same time can be held by the RRB depending upon the vacancies available over the railway departments.
RRB ASM Syllabus 2019 Download :
All applicants who applied for RRB ASM post will get here RRB ASM Syllabus 2019 for their exam. This syllabus will help you to crack the exam. Ironically number of eligible candidates will be recruited by the RRB for the post of Assistant Station Master (ASM) post for various stations.
The ASM without a doubt is among the important part or post of the railways with the jurisdiction over a certain station where the individual has been appointed.
However to be appointed as an ASM of a station the candidates must pass the selection procedure as required, but the appointment of the candidates will depend upon the merit list which will be the final result of the recruitment.
The selection procedure is comprised of various selection rounds and among these test round our primary focus will be upon the written exam but most specifically over the exam pattern and the syllabus and topics that has been prescribed for the written exam of ASM recruitment.
So the latter phase of this article will cover the complete details in case of the exam pattern and the syllabus and topics for the exam which is very important for individuals to be aware of prior to their written exam and will affect their preparation.
RRB ASM Exam Pattern 2019 :
The selection of the individuals will be carried out throughout the selection procedure where the candidates will undergo series of test based upon various attributes and one of these test the candidates will face is the written exam. RRB ASM Exam Pattern 2019 table is provided here.
The written exam as conducted is the initial or the first round of the procedure which the candidates must pass depending on their intelligence ability.
Similarly the motive of the exam it to evaluate the intelligence ability of the candidates through the exam which will comprise of different subjects and the syllabus and topics selected under each of these subjects or sections by the RRB.
The written exam is conducted in such manner in which the candidates will need to score the minimum passing marks required to get through the written exam round. So in order to do so the individuals will need the complete information regarding the exam pattern based on which the examination is conducted by the RRB.
Therefore to acquire such information on exam the candidates are advised to read all the below mentioned points:-
- Written exam as per the recent rule will be conducted online or offline based on Computer Based Test(CBT).
- The written exam will comprise of objective type/multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
- 100 marks will me the total marks for the exam.
- Sections or subjects prescribed for the exam are General Awareness, Arithmetic Ability,general Intelligence & Reasoning,
- 90 minutes will be the total time duration allotted for the written exam.
- Individuals must score the cut off set for each category/caste of the candidates.
- Negative marking scheme will depend upon the RRB.
|Sr. No.||Subjects||Max Marks||Time Duration||Medium Of Exam|
|3||General Intelligence||90 Minutes||100 Marks||Hindi & English|
RRB ASM Exam Syllabus 2019 :
In this article we have RRB ASM Syllabus 2019 all topics list. Note down the topics and prepare for the exam. The exam pattern is the primary section of the written exam which the candidates be have a clear idea about but then again the exam syllabus is yet another important aspect of the exam.
The pattern of the exam as mentioned above is related to the nature of the exam but the syllabus and topics is the fundamental attributes to set the questions for the written exam.
Without these syllabus ad topics it is not possible to set the questions for written exam and since the sections or subject contains a large scale of such syllabus and topics will be problematic for the candidates to prepare.
How the RRB as per their rule have selected certain list of syllabus and topics under each of the subjects which will be the source of questions set in the written exam under each sections.
So based on the official selection of these syllabus and topics we have listed the entire syllabus and topics under each of the subjects from which the questions will be generated during the written exam.
Thus individuals who seek the complete syllabus should go through the entire list below.
- Static GK
- Indian History
- General Science
- International Affairs
- Current Affairs
- Current Events
- Time & Distance
- Time & Work
- Profit and Loss
- Boats & Streams
- Data Interpretation
- Pipes & Cisterns
- Problems on Ages
- Number Series
- Venn Diagrams
- Missing Numbers Series
- Paper Cutting Paper Folding
- Statement and Argument
- Pair Formation
- English Alphabet Problems
- Dice and Cubes
- Essential Part
- Artificial Language
- Making Judgments
- Logical Problems
- Logical Games
- Statement and Assumption
- Statement and Conclusion
- Cause and Effect
- Logical Deduction
- Verbal Classification
- Matching Definitions
- Verbal Reasoning
- Odd One Out
- Analyzing Arguments
- The course of Action
- Theme Detection
- Blood Relations Direction
- Test Calendars & Clocks
- Matrix & Analogies
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Blood Relations
- Cubes and Dice
- Number Series
- Non-Verbal Series
- Number Ranking
- Mirror Images
- Alphabet Series
- Embedded Figures
- Coding and Decoding
- Decision Making
- Clocks & Calendars
- Para Jumbles
- Cloze Test
- Reading Comprehension
- Fill the blanks
- Error Detection
RRB ASM Exam Preparation Tips :
Since the written exam is based on the knowledge of the candidates over the above mentioned subjects provided the candidates with a head start opportunity to ensure they pass the exam.
But to pass the exam the candidates must consider the fact that they must cut off set by the RRB, which is not impossible if the candidates prepare with the determination of passing the written exam.
Passing the written exam is very important in terms of being shortlisted for the next rounds after the written exam and is also highly significant during the preparation of the merit list of the final result.
So the candidates must prepare in such a manner not just to pass the exam but to score the highest marks possible. Lastly, here are some of the tips which may of assistance for the candidates to ensure they appear the written exam with better preparation and yield good result.
- Firstly set a proper routine and follow the routine until the written exam day comes.
- Routine should be made for each and every subject.
- Since each subject covers certain syllabus and topics candidates should prepare form within these syllabus and topics,
- Selective preparation will be helpful as scoring higher marks in one particular section will improve the overall marks of the written exam.
- Previous year question paper,sample paper,model papers,solved papers are better source of study materials.
- Reading newspaper,magazines will boost the candidates General intelligence ability.
- Solving various reasoning and logistics will be effective.
- Preparing through the various books recommend for the ASM exam has yield results.
- Group studying will empower the candidates with more knowledge.
- 10th and 12th standards books of any educational board will be a better option for the preparation of Arithmetic section.
- Above all the candidates must have the determination and dedication while preparing if they desire to be commissioned as an ASM of a station under the Indian Railways.
For more details and download the RRB ASM Syllabus 2019 pdf please visit the official website of Indian Railways.