CBSE UGC NET Exam Syllabus 2019: Download CBSE UGC NET 2019 Exam Pattern and Exam Syllabus For Paper I, Paper II and Paper III. The CBSE UCG NET combined exam is held for the recruitment of candidates to fill in the vacant position such as for the Lecturers, Professors, Associates, Research Fellows, Assistant Professor only or Junior Research Fellowship & Eligibility for
Assistant Professor both in Indian Universities and Colleges.
Therefore each year huge number of individuals apply for the CBSE UCG NET exam which will be held as an all India basis which provides eligible candidates with the best opportunity to be commissioned under the above mentioned vacant positions.
However the candidates apply for the specific position as the subject of the candidate is concerned, since there are about 94 different subjects for which individuals are liable to apply for according to their subjects of expertise. You can download CBSE UGC NET 2019 Syllabus Pdf from the official webportal of the board.
Due to these number of subject that are available the candidates will appear the written exam accordingly, although there are few common aspects that will be similar during the written exam.
Thus here as we proceed further into the article there are various aspect and attributes which we would like to ought and convey to the individuals regarding the written exam pattern and the syllabus that has been selected for the CBSE UCG NET exam.
So those candidates who have queries related in regards to the written exam syllabus they are advised to go through the various sections of these article which has a huge scale of information to offer the candidates.
CBSE UGC NET Exam Pattern 2019 :
All applicants can download cbse ugc net 2019 exam pattern for the written exam preparation. Exam pattern will help you to crack the exam easily. The exam pattern is an important aspect of the written exam based on which the entire exam will be conducted for the selection of candidates according to the scores secured.
Hence the exam pattern will be able to provide aspirants with a detailed information of the written exam regarding the marks distribution, question set, time duration and such other attributes related to it.
These attributes are the so called baseline for every written exam which provides the recruiting organizations with the possibility of conducting the exam. Below are the CBSE UGC NET Exam Pattern 2019 for all paper.
So similarly in terms of CBSE UCG NET the written exam will be conducted with the combinations of various factors which altogether are summed as the exam patter and which has been mentioned below for candidates who are unaware of these exam pattern.
The written exam will comprise of two separated paper sets such as Paper I, Paper II and Paper III.
Te exam will be conduct offline. Candidate will need to answer in the OMR sheet provided to them.
- Paper I will be a objective type set or Multiple Choice Question (MCQ).
- There will be a total of 50 questions.
- Each question will be for 2 marks.
- The entire Paper I will be for a total of 100 marks.
- Time duration for Paper I will be 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- The Paper I is based on the sections of Reasoning Ability, Comprehension, Mental Ability and General Awareness.
- Negative marking will not be effective.
- Paper II is also a objective type or Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) paper set.
- This paper will contain total of 50 questions.
- Each question will be for 2 marks.
- The total marks for Paper II will be 100 marks.
- The time duration of 1 hour 15 minutes will be allotted for the paper.
- Paper II is based upon the specific subject selected by the individual.
- No negative marking is implied.
- Paper III is an objective paper set.
- There will be a total of 75 questions.
- The paper III will be for a total of 150 marks.
- Paper III is based on the concerned subject of the candidate.
- The total time duration for Paper III will be 2 hours 30 minutes.
- There will be no negative marking.
CBSE UGC NET Syllabus 2019 Download :
Since the CSBE UCG NET exam will be based on the separate paper which are Paper I, Paper II and Paper III which certainly requires different syllabus under each section or subjects selected for each paper sets.
Therefore the candidates will need the complete syllabus selected for the exam in order to achieve effective preparation which will be necessary to crack the written exam. Download CBSE UGC NET 2019 Syllabus PDF.
Although there are various sets of subjects prescribed for the exam the candidates must be clear regarding the syllabus selected for specific paper set of the exam.
Therefore in the following order the entire syllabus has been provided for the candidates which is strictly based upon the official selection that has been made. So the candidates just need to go through this section of the article which has vital materials to offer to the aspirants who are in search of the syllabus.
Download:- Click Here
CBSE UGC NET Exam Preparation Tips :
The CBSE UCG NET exam for candidates is considered to be one of the toughest exam which the candidates must pass if they are to be appointed for a particular post according to their subject. However to crack the written exam is not impossible but in order to do so the individuals will need to prepare properly.
Therefore those candidates who have been preparing for the exam here are some of the preparation which can be useful for them which we hope can have a positive affect in terms of their preparation.
So individuals who are interested can just note down these preparation tips.
- Prepare a routine set and follow accordingly until the exam arrives.
- Proper time set for each section will be beneficial for the candidates.
- There are various books which has been recommended for the exam by expert through which the aspirants can prepare from.
- Study materials can be acquired for various paper sets such a previous year question paper, model papers, solved papers.
- Revision is very important for the candidates.
For more details about the CBSE UGC NET Syllabus 2019 and Exam pattern related details, please visit the official website of the board.